On this day before Thanksgiving, we are all beyond grateful for the love and support you've given us for our new magazine venture. As we gather with family and friends over the coming days, we'll cherish some quiet moments together to cook, share and toast with our favorite cranberry cocktail. From our family to yours, we wish you a happy Thanksgiving. xo
sparkling cranberry cocktail
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 8 ounces cranberry juice
- 4 ounces vodka, or to taste
- 1 bottle champagne (or sparkling water)
- Chill 4 champagne flutes.
- Combine sugar, cranberries, and cranberry juice in a pitcher. Stir until sugar is dissolved (this can be made ahead of time).
- Remove chilled glasses. Add 1 ounce of vodka to each glass. Top each with 2 ounces of cranberry mixture (including some cranberries). Top each with champagne (or sparkling water) and serve.