Here’s our list of favorite books for the season—some new, and some perennial favorites.
- Life in Balance | Donna Hay
- In the Company of Women | Design Sponge
- A Cozy Coloring Cookbook: 40 Simple Recipes to Cook, East & Color | Adrianna Adarme
- Cooking for Jeffrey | Ina Garten
- French Country Cooking: Meals and Moments from a Village in the Vineyards | Mimi Thorisson
- Soframiz: Vibrant Middle Eastern Recipes from Sofra Bakery and Cafe | Ana Sortun + Maura Kilpatrick
- Superfood Seagreens | Barton Seaver
- The Essential Oyster: A Salty Appreciation of Taste and Temptation | Rowan Jacobsen
- How Music Works | David Byrne
- Homemade | Yvette van Boven
- Preserving Italy | Domenica Marchetti
- Great Italian American Food in New England: History, Traditions & Memories | John Carafoli
- The Vineyard Kitchen: Menus Inspired by the Seasons | Maria Helm Sinskey
stay connected for the latest in recipes, updates + offers
To order our new WINTER issue.