coconut lime pie popsicles
photo by Jennifer Johnson
These pie-pops will immediately transport you to a warm beach. Be sure to only use the creamy milk of the coconut milk (not the water—save that for another use). The water will give the pops a more icy texture, and you want them as creamy as possible. We love the tart bite from the limes against the creamy consistency of the pops, finished at the end with the graham cracker crust.
The salt in the crust is key to bringing out all the flavors.
- 1/2 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- Zest from 3 limes
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk, milk only (see headnote)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice from 3 limes
- 10 popsicle molds
- In a small bowl, use a fork to combine graham crackers, lime zest, butter, and a pinch of salt. Combine until mixture holds together well when pinched between your fingers. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine coconut milk, yogurt, 1/4 cup honey, and lime juice. Blend until well combined and smooth. Taste for flavor and add additional 1-2 tablespoons honey if desired.
- Pour blended mixture evenly into popsicle molds, leaving about 1/4 inch at top. Divide graham cracker crumbs on top of each, pressing in slightly to fill up molds. Add sticks into centers and place in freezer. Chill for at least 4 hours.