cool ranch dip
Using yogurt as a base helps keep this dip healthier. We love this recipe alongside vegetables for dipping but the kids may also love to dunk their crispy chicken bites in as well.
- 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 scallion, white and green parts only, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Fresh vegetables, for dipping
In a medium bowl, combine ingredients until well blended. taste for flavor and adjust as desired. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Makes approximately 2 cups.