frozen white wine sangria
photo by Jennifer Johnson
You can make this batch cocktail a few hours ahead of time, cover, and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. It may separate slightly, which is fine—just give it a good stir before serving.
- 2 cups ice
- 4 cups frozen mango
- 4 cups frozen peaches
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 bottle crisp, chilled white wine (sauvignon blanc or pinot gris)
- 1-2 tablespoons honey, if needed
- Fresh peach slices, for garnish, optional
- Fresh mint, for garnish, optional
In a blender, combine ice, frozen mango, frozen peaches, lemon juice, elderflower liqueur, and white wine, and slowly blend until completely combined and smooth. Taste and adjust as desired, adding honey if additional sweetness is needed. Divide among serving glasses, add peach slices and some mint and serve.